“Family favorite- never disappointed” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Family favorite- never disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was disheartened to read the negative reviews of this restaurant. Our family has been coming to the restaurant for over 5 years and we have never had a meal or customer service anything less than excellent.
You can taste the quality of the ingredients, of which the tomato bruscetta is a fine example of simple, tasty, authentic Italian cuisine which the named country is renowned for. My parents have been to Italy many times and toured the country off the beaten tourist track to sample the local food. This restaurant is on par with Italian food, in Italy.
Having visited 90% of the restaurants in the area; quality food, choice, atmosphere, staff, value and wine menu as a complete package are unrivalled.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Ard mhacha
“Lovely food & staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great food & staff, nice setting & very family friendly. Nice way to relax I find.

Visited June 2012
“Not how I remember it!!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I live not to far away from newry and have only ever eaten in this restaurant once before ( about 6 years ago)and my memories of the food were excellent. So with my family I ventured to the doors again last Sunday at 4pm. Only to find them closed so I knocked the door and could see two staff having what looked to be lunch. They didn't seem to care that I was trying to get in as they looked up and just ignored me. The problem is the sign said open at 4 . I returned to my car and rang to be told they would open in ten minutes . I should have driven on but I decided to wait as the food was so good last time . Unfortunately not So this time . We ordered a pizza a salad gnocchi and some fried risotto ckes. The pizza was good but any self respecting Italian restaurant that cant get that right should not be open. The gnocchi was shop bought and covered in a thick under seasoned sauce with too much cheese £9 i think. The salad was poor at best cheese tomato( not fresh) and basil no dressing. The risotto ball were the dish that really enjoyed me 2 pieces a blob of mayo and dry salad £7.95 . This is restaurant robbery and the product was poor eating. Please will somebody open a medium prices well cooked Italian in newry and put sapori out of its misery.

Newry, United Kingdom
“Pizzas bolgnese yummmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

Service excellent,food fab.Had pizza was amazing,spaghetti bolgnese was yumm,would go back again defo.

Visited May 2012
Italia
“Excellent restaurant, service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Food and service are very very good! We are always made feel very welcome

• Visited April 2012