“Nice Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Nice Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I visited here with my family a few weeks ago,and let me first say that my table found something strange, that there was only 3 families in the room including us but it was incredibly noisy, so just be aware of that. But the pizzas were very nice and I would definatly go back

Warrenpoint
“Nice new decor, poor management, service without a smile”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I have not been here for several years, but my teen daughter said they had a make over, so we thought we would try, at 5pm on a Saturday. The new decor is lovely, very modern, and first impressions were good. We asked for a specific table, as we were hoping a family who we just met, might be able to join us.. Instead of welcoming another table, the manager was keen to point out how he could not hold a table 'just in case'.. Enough said...

Anyway we waiting until the staff decided to serve us, and I don't think she ever smiles.. She barked questions at us, and we answered. I certainly wanted to leave at this point but teenager daughter was starving... Food arrived and we all ate well. I order American Hot.. Which had chillies on it, but none of them were hot.. Which suggests they were old.. Husbands burger was just ok.. And the chips are are frozen packet fried.. The food was ok... And the experience awful..

I will not be back! Customer service and quality food are lacking.

Belfast
“Great food at a very reasonable price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

3rd time eating in here and I haven't been disappointed yet!!! Had a steak baguette and it was wonderful, very tasty!! Recommend it!! Girlfriend had Diavolo pizza which she loved!! Really like the new refurbishments!!

Merry Christmas to all!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Refurbishment Fab !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Have been going to Blue Print Pizza for years. Although the decor got a bit dated I was happy to overlook this because of the quality of the food which is consistently of a very high standard. I was in last week and delighted to see the place has been completely refurbished. It is absolutely beautiful and with soft seating it is much more inviting and comfortable than before. I just can't fault this place now.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newry, United Kingdom
“A funky and fun place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The Blue Print Pizza restaurant in Newry is the perfect place to dine after a hard days shopping. Their pizzas are thin crust and delicious. They have an extensive Italian menu and the strawberry cheescake is an absolute must!!!

Visited September 2012