Have just returned from a very relaxing two weeks at Vilamendhoo Island.
The staff are exemplary in all respects, most probably the best my wife and I have experienced on our travels, our jacuzzi beach villa was looked after and cleaned to the highest standards by Shazzi for whom nothing was too much trouble. All of the island is kept to a very high standard indeed!
Food was very good when you consider the logistics involved in supplying such a small island.
My wife and I are both in our seventies and were a little concerned as to how we would fit in, our fears were not realised and I would recommend this resort to all, irrespective of age.
It goes without saying that the beaches are out if this world, the sea life extraordinary and everything about our experiences encourage us to return in the future.
Once again I must commend all of the staff for their attentiveness, politeness and cheerful manner, quite a revelation in this day and age.. Go for the experience of a lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, about 55 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 25 minute flight. 184 Rooms include 30 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 111 Beach Villas and 13 Garden Rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vilamendhoo Island Hotel Vilamendhoo
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Hotel Vilamendhoo Island