This was our 3rd visit to the Maldives
This was really the best ever, I would say beyond fantastic
We were in the beach villas which are fantastic but decided to upgrade to Water villas and although we were already having a fantastic time this really was the cherry on the cake.
The food was great,there was a fly problem but the management were dealing with this my husband cannot eat wheat flour so every day the chef would inform him what he could eat, the service from everyone was wonderful.
I would stay again and highly recommend this island to eveyone, It really is paradise and worth every penny, you really do get your moneys worth and more.
We went with Thomson and was really impressed with their service, We ugraded to premium and the service and seating were wonderful and my hsband had his best ever gluten free meal on any flight we have had top marks.
There was not one thing I can complain about, booking, flight, seaplane, accomodation food,reef and the thomson rep were a credit to all concerned
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Vilamendhoo, South Ari Atoll. It is 900 meters long by 250 meters wide, about 55 acres. Your seaplane transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 25 minute flight. 184 Rooms include 30 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 111 Beach Villas and 13 Garden Rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vilamendhoo Island Hotel Vilamendhoo
- Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa Maldives
- Hotel Vilamendhoo Island