I'd give the resort 4.5 stars if I could. It's not quite a 5 Star, but close. It is everything you would expect from a Ritz-Carlton, but for some reason it just wasn't as nice as a few other hotels I've recently stayed at.
The pool was decent size and broken up into multiple pools so you never felt like there were a lot of people there. The service was as expected at a Ritz, top notch all the way.
The restaurants are very good, albeit extrememely expensive. $32 for a breakfast buffet is ridiculous, cost us $120 for our family of 4......for eggs!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 54 acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, warm wood floors, travertine bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Spa beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, heat therapies, and a fitness center with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment offers all levels activities from land to sea. Also featured are six restaurants, indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. It is enveloped by picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses, dining and a century-old pineapple plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Hotel Kapalua
- Ritz Carlton Maui
- Ritz-Carlton Lahaina
- Ritz Lahaina
- Lahaina Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui