We stayed at this hotel for 8 nights for combined business and vacation. It was perfection. The holiday decorations were lovely and in a perfect amount. The food was delicious, the service outstanding and the resort impeccable with every detail.
The room was immaculate. It was one of the few times I felt like someone had not stayed there before us.
We cannot say enough great things about the staff. The Ritz doesn't know the word "no." We were greeted by every person, any question was answered promptly and they truly seemed to enjoy their jobs.
I am amused at the things people nitpick in these reviews. Before booking the hotel I read through the reviews and was a bit concerned. The fuss about the hallway carpets being worn had me worried about the condition of the hotel's public areas. Heavens, the carpet doesn't look brand spanking new, but they aren't worn out and are extremely clean. The beach is very nice and easily accessible by a beautiful, short walk or the golf cart shuttle. One of the restaurants was closed because we weren't there during a busy time of year. There is a shuttle to take you to any of the restaurants in the area.
One note: we were told two hours was enough time for the return trip to the airport. We barely made our flight. Leave at least 2.5 hours ahead of time. Security was slow and very busy on a Saturday afternoon.
For anyone headed to the Ritz at Kapalua--enjoy your trip to paradise!
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Hotel Kapalua
- Ritz Carlton Lahaina
- Ritz Carlton Maui
- Ritz-Carlton Lahaina
- Ritz Lahaina
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua
- Lahaina Ritz
- Lahaina Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 54 acres, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, warm wood floors, travertine bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Spa beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, heat therapies, and a fitness center with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment offers all levels activities from land to sea. Also featured are six restaurants, indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. It is enveloped by picturesque Kapalua Resort’s two championship golf courses, dining and a century-old pineapple plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.