We had a wonderful holiday at White rocks, the location is perfect for the most relaxing holiday.
We stayed in the main part of the hotel and as other reviews say the bungalows have all been recently renovated and are very nice, we could not complain about our room it was very clean and comfortable, and the view from the balcony was beautiful, and we also had air con. The staff were all great, very hard working and friendly. We could not fault the meals and the waiter service was excellent, yes sometimes you had to wait a little while but what is the rush when on holiday. We will be going back next year definately. The grounds are very well kept and so many places to sit either in the sun or in the shade all with stunning views. The private beach is small and very peaceful with a bar between the beach and the swimming pool, great place to sit in the shade of the trees and have a cool drink mid afternoon and the corner bar is just a short walk within the hotel grounds, perfect to sit on and evening looking out over the sea with a cocktail.
- Also Known As:
- White Rocks Hotel And Bungalows
- Hotel White Rocks
- White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows Greece/Cephalonia - Platis Gialos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A square building designed by the award winning Niko Valsamaki, featuring floor to ceiling openings and clear glass balustrades. Set on the edge of a cliff, in a knock down scenic location with views of the Blue Flag awarded beaches of Platis and Makris Gialos, the White Rocks is found in the ionian island of Kefalonia. On one end of the property, a sloping path leads down to the hotel’s private and peaceful beachfront and on the other side steps from the hotel grounds lead directly down to the most famous sandy and vibrant beaches of the island.The complex is comprised of a main building as well as a bungalows wing and has 162 guestrooms and suites scattered around the property. The 60000 square meters seafront property, is filled with well-maintained Mediterranean vegetation with pines palm trees and bougainvillea and enjoys amazing sea views from every vantage point. A vast air-conditioned Lobby Lounge with standout interior design and Lobby bar with Sun terrace are centrally located in the main building. A lift and a ramp takes you to the Main Restaurant and stairs down to a ground floor Panorama Lounge-Bar and the A la Carte Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your White Rocks Hotel & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.