“Good for price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 2 Attractions in Harlington
Type: Bowling Alleys, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a 36 Lane Bowling Centre with a Licensed Bar, Arcade Area, Pool Tables, Over 18 £500 Jackpot Room and a Barcelos Restaurant.We cater for all ages and group sizes; from simply just bowling, team building events, corporate events, birthday parties, family fun and moonlight bowling!We have great special offers which are constantly updated to keep things fresh, although our regular favourites for Night Raiders and Dawn Raiders are always available.
London, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Good for price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We often visit here when we're bored. Cheap so no complains. You get food, drink, games and bowling.
And parking is free.
I rest my case ;)

10 attraction reviews
“Great fun, Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Came here recently for a couple of games and to have a go in the arcades. Really enjoyed it, and it passed the time well! Reasonably priced, too. I must say that the staff were also really helpful, especially a guy named Danny, he helped out with anything that we needed. Will definitely come back when in the area!

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Reasonable alleys, balls that are actually spherical and clean and everything pretty much worked as intended (unlike other nearby establishments). You have to pay £1 for entry in the evenings but this is acceptable and the parking is free with your game. Didn't bother with the arcades / food but it looked reasonable. Have been a few times and it's consistent.

The only complaint I could possibly raise is that the bumper bars (for children) were all a bit knackered.

To all the other reviewers, all bowling children's parties are rubbish so just don't bother!

Visited August 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
22 attraction reviews
“Still fun but needs improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was here once while staying at a nearby hotel and I think the main highlight is their restaurant Barcelos's which has great food.

It was 7 pounds for 3 games (including shoe rental) on Monday after 5 pm and while it was fun, the place definately needs maintenance and seemed more on the dirty side compared to bowling alley's I have been to before.

The lanes freezes alot and if you get a strike you have to throw another ball down for the pins to set up again. I still had fun although I have been to plenty of bowling alley's and this was the worst I seen.

Although one excellent thing is that they do have the restaurant, games area, and I noticed a bar area so there is a variety in there.

Visited September 2013
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Alley kept freezing so had to move control panel has a fist size hole and exposed wires which a kid could put their hand into
Place is shabby run down and dirty it wants reporting to appropriate authorities concerning health & safety

Visited August 2013