“Amazing ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Amazing ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I live I'm Truro and have visited on many occasions and I just love it here , the food is amazing and the staff are very friendly ,the waiter is very knowledgeable and approachable ( I always ask what things are if I haven't heard of them before) and I never feel uncomfortable asking.
Went last week and phoned In advance to see if they could offer us something different to what's on the menu due to one of our party not fancying what was on the menu ,they were more than happy to do this for us if needed ( actually ate off the lunch menu in the end anyway ).
Definitely one of my top 5 restaurants I've visited :-)

cornwall
“BEST OF THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were recommended this by our local travel agent, a little hesitant at first, as you could easily walk straight past it. I call it "A HIDDEN GEM". Ive eaten in some beautiful places and paid expensive prices. But not anymore!!!! This is the place where you can have a romantic meal, a birthday treat or a business meeting. I will be recommending this again and again.
Firstly we ate here on our own, my husband and I. We were so impressed we took our family back for our Mothers birthday. As soon as we walked in we were made to feel special. Nothing is too much trouble, even a card from the chefs!!!!!! The food is cooked right in front of you. Its so fresh. The wine and drinks menu is lovely. I don't think I poured one glass of wine or water it was all done by the friendly professional staff. WELL DONE to all of you. Top food and service BUT not with top prices.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Devon
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Would never have found this place if wandering around Truro looking for somewhere to eat but decided to give it a try as it is number one on Trip Advisor. Pleased we did! Very personable staff, lovely food and enjoyed sitting opposite the open kitchen; although we were offered the option of sitting away from the kitchen we chose to sit here.
Some interesting and very enjoyable combinations of food, well presented and very tasty.
Would definitely return if staying in Truro again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Honeymoon night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Booked the Gravy for a meal out during our honeymoon in Cornwall. What an amazing place, chefs are genius, front of house & service first class, food is top class of a Michelin starred London restaurant. Loved it.....!

“Anniversary Outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Having been let down by restaurants in the past with poor quality and high prices, I was so pleased to have discovered Gravy Boesti in Truro. Followed Trip Advisor reviewer recommendations and booked for our 20th wedding anniversary.
My email booking was almost immediately replied to with the question of dietary requirements and if a special occasion.
We arrived a little earlier than our 19.00 booking and were greater by a really personable chap who must have been either a manager or owner. At our table we were presented with a glass of champagne each and treated to an excellent description of the specials and left with some lovely home made breads to enjoy whilst we made our choices.
The appetisers of "Ham Hock balls followed by the Halibut special and the Pan Fried Chicken finished with beautiful home made desserts, were above my expectations and left me wanting to savour the whole menu .
Along with the excellent and attentive service the Gravy Boesti is a must visit for anyone on any occasion including family outings.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere