Loved this hotel we had stayed at the sister hotel a couple of years ago and always wanted to go back and stay in the Villa Del Conde. We were not disappointed. The service was great our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we had to wait for about an hour. This wasn't an issue as the reception is beautiful and we had a complementary cocktail. Out room was lovely and located near the quiet pool. As an apology the hotel sent a basket of hand made chocolates which was such a nice touch. There were two sittings for dinner which we thought might be an issue but the staff handle this so well. The food was amazing you could find everything you could imagine there. All in all a fab hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso Hotel Maspalomas
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso is excellently situated on the sea front on the south part of Gran Canaria, very close to Meloneras beach (300m) and just a few minutes on foot to the lighthouse and the dunes of Maspalomas Nature Preserve (800m). The 56,340m2, 5 star hotel construction reflects some of the most common characteristics from the canary Island traditional architecture and presents a similar structure to that of a welcoming town on the island, with a central square, gardens and charming stately homes with hanging wooden balconies. The spectacular reception is an authentic adaptation of one of the oldest churches on Gran Canaria, with two maintowers, a bell tower and central dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.