We have just returned from an amazing 2 weeks holiday in this wonderful hotel.
We were greeted outside the hotel by the porter who took our cases and said they would be delivered to our room.
We then went into the check in desk at the reception desk and was greeted by a lovely member of staff and were offered a glass of champagne.
She explained to us where everything was in the hotel and we got our room keys.
On arrival at the room our cases were already there.
The room was massive and there was plenty of storage space as well as a walk in dressing room. The bathroom had 2 sinks, bathrobes and plenty of towels as well as toiletries.
It was kept clean everyday by the lovely maid.
We went for dinner in the evening and was greeted by wonderful staff who showed you to your table. As for the food, well there was everything you could think off. It was beautifully presented by top chefs. The even carry your plates to your table when you have chosen what you wanted.
During the day we would go to one of the 6 lovely pools. You never needed to worry about getting a sunbed as they have a strict policy that you cannot reserve them. If you did the towels (which they provide and you can change as often as you want) were removed and a polite notice put on the beds. There were ample parasols and tables.
During the day there were waiters walking passed all the time asking if you wanted a drink. They were all very good but one in particular was Francisco Raminez who was absolutely amazing. He was friendly, kind and always had time for a chat.
During our stay we also visited the spa for the day. This was expensive but well worth it.
The evening entertainment was outside in the Plaza and again nothing was too much trouble for the highly trained waiters.
On our departure day again our cases were collected from our room and taken to reception.
Overall it was 2 weeks of pure luxury and I would recommend this hotel to anyone if you want to be spoilt as we certainly were.
- Also Known As:
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso Hotel Maspalomas
- Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lopesan Villa del Conde Resort & Thalasso is excellently situated on the sea front on the south part of Gran Canaria, very close to Meloneras beach (300m) and just a few minutes on foot to the lighthouse and the dunes of Maspalomas Nature Preserve (800m). The 56,340m2, 5 star hotel construction reflects some of the most common characteristics from the canary Island traditional architecture and presents a similar structure to that of a welcoming town on the island, with a central square, gardens and charming stately homes with hanging wooden balconies. The spectacular reception is an authentic adaptation of one of the oldest churches on Gran Canaria, with two maintowers, a bell tower and central dome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Lopesan Villa Del Conde Resort And Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.