“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Wingham, Canada
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Wonderful Menu, great prices, and gosh, the bread. I had the Lentil Salad w/Roasted Beets, it it came with a bread basket, and it was amazing. Great atmosphere , not to mention wonderful service.

• Visited August 2013

Wingham, Canada
“Fabulous place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

What a great place to stop, we went twice the same day. First stop had coffee and butter tarts, the pastry was some of the best I have ever had, though I think I would have preferred them without the lemon, I am a traditionalist with my butter tarts! after kayaking in Paisley, we came back for lunch, I had a big bowl of Italian wedding soup, some of the best soup I have ever had, it came with crusty perfect French bread. my friend had the warm lentil and beet salad, which looked wonderful, and she enjoyed. The staff were so friendly, and the other menu items looked so good too,we will have to come back another day. The artisan breads on display were picture perfect, and the smell made you drool.

• Visited August 2013
“Yum.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing! Best bread in Ontario hands down. If you want to get a lunch that's not deep fried and out of a freezer while you're in Paisley, the Big Dipper is the spot.

• Visited June 2013