“Great Getaway!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Springwood Cottages

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arden
Springwood Cottages
You added Springwood Cottages to your Saves list
1018 Blue Heron Ridge Road | PO Box #59, Arden, Ontario K0H-1B0 , Canada   |
Toronto
“Great Getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Came here recently in a party of about 20. Cottages were fantastic and clean. The grounds were impressive. Great beach area with a fire pit. The ATV Tour was amazing! Cezar was a great host and very understanding as we got a little carried one night down at the fire pit.
I 100% recommend this site to anyone and everyone... Great Value.

Room Tip: They are all great!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Our first visit to Springwood Cottages turned out to be exactly what we had hoped for. We loved the accommodation with all the amenities which are not always included when renting. The hot tub was amazing especially because we came in October. We loved the peace and quiet, the scenery, was stunning. We would not hesitate to return the same time another year. Cezar's passion for hospitality was evident at all times: what a gracious host! Thank you again, for the lovely tour of the beautiful lake upon our arrival. The abundance of good free firewood was a real bonus. You folks think of everything. You were so accommodating to allow us free access to all the cottages for future reference. Our friends, Frank and Matt, were equally impressed. We would all love to return, hopefully next fall. Thank you, again!
Chris and Michael

Room Tip: The "Log Cabin" was charming, private, comfortable,. It has a lovely view of the lake and...
Milton, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Beautiful lake, great beach, so many things to do if you want to stay busy and hammocks everywhere if you don't... The cottages are fantastic, very comfortable and very clean. We had a wonderful weekend and Cezar made sure everything was just perfect, he is so accommodating it is unbelievable! We will be back for sure.

Room Tip: All cottages are different and are all great in different ways, you can check them all out on the we...
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Like to fish? Like to swim? Like the Beach, Like to BBQ, Boat, Horseshoes, Camp Fires, Volley Ball, Hot Tub, ATV, nature walks and so on (there is so much I don't remember it all).... It's all here and provided to you by Cezar who makes it his priority to accommodate you during your stay and all at reasonable prices. The grounds are gorgeous, the cottages are CLEAN! comfortable and fully equipped. There are activities for everyone yet there is still tranquility if you just want to get away.
I have stayed at many cottage resorts across southern Ontario and I would have to say that Cezar has made Springwood Cottages the tops in my book.

I will definitely be back.

Reading PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have been staying here since 1987. Back then the cabins were rustic at best. We have seen several owners come and go. We are glad that Cezar has made Springwood his passion. The accommodations have improved drastically. All the cabins have been updated and are very comfortable with everything you need. Loads of outdoor space and several cabins have hot tubs. During the summer season, they have activities planned all week for their guest to enjoy. Every year they seem to have new activities to explore. Something for everyone. I enjoy the beauty and relaxation. It is one of my favorite vacation spots. Our favorite time to stay here is the beginning of September. The weather is usually very nice, crisp cool morning and warm afternoon. We also found that the fishing is great at this time of year. Thanks Cezar and Jola for sharing a peace of the beautiful Canadian landscape. .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
burlington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

about 4 hrs from Toronto. - beautiful lake. Lots of choices re: size/bedrooms. BBQ area is great and huge. Nice sandy beach and fire pit. Good pictures on their site. Only complaint is that some of the cottages do not have tv as such - you can only play dvd's. Wish I had known that and would have brought some of mine. You pay for the dvd's. Lots of choices for boat rentals.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our first stay at Springwood, Aug. 24-31, 2013, defiantly not our last, one of the best vacations we have had. So relaxing that I even had naps, and anyone that knows me knows I don't nap, lol. My husband and I have been wanting to rent a cottage for years, however, never found one that we thought would suit us, until our daughter told us about Springwood, which she was told about by friends. I went on the website right away and booked our week almost immediately, without hesitation and without speaking to my husband first. I knew from the pictures and the reviews that we would love it, and love it we need. My husband is disabled, so I contacted Cesar by e-mail and phone to discuss our needs in order ensure my husband would enjoy a safe vacation. Cesar assured me that if there was anything we needed he would be there to help. My husband loves to fish, Cesar took my husband along with him when he took a break from his busy day. In total my husband went four out of five days , my husband was one happy man. While I was on a road trip with a friend my husband had a minor slip and scratched his arm. He went to the office and Jola was more than happy to clean the area and apply a band-aid, my husband calls her is cute little nurse, lol. I left him for only an hour, however, I did so as I knew he was in good hands and if he needed anything Cesar and Jola were there, they proved that over and over during our week. Anything you need, any concern you have, just let them know and they deal with it right a way. The resort is clean and well maintained, there is always someone doing something to improve the area. While we were there we had a major down pour, the road was washed out and left uneven to drive on, however, once the rain had stopped sand was added to the roads and they were once again easy to drive on or walk along. We pay a great deal of taxes and don't get the service we found at Springwood. We're now trying to figure out what week we want to book for next year. My husband and returned home only to find out that our daughter was heading up for the long weekend (labour day). She was not there an hour when she text to say "It's so nice here", this too is her first visit. I would highly recommend Springwood Cottages for your next vacation get away. Some of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen.

Cesar and Jola, you are doing it right, thank you for a great a week. :)

Karen & Ron
Oakville, ON

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Springwood Cottages? Share your experiences!