Stayed her for 2 nights recently. Very Friendly staff , comfortable room and little niggles were dealt with promptly. Lovely quiet place and the food is to die for! I've eaten in many 1 star ( and one 2 star) Michelin places and this is up there with them all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating back to the 15th century, Ynyshir Hall sits in the beautiful Dyfi Valley, a designated UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and is the perfect base to explore the Snowdonia National Park. Ynyshir Hall is the winner of the AA Hotel of the Year in Wales 2015 and double Gold award winner in the National Tourism Awards for Wales 2015 for best Hotel and Best Small Restaurant. Owners Joan Reen and husband Rob have extended a warm and friendly welcome to guests since they located to the area in 1989. Each of the ten beautifully appointed bedrooms offer understated elegance, luxurious comfort and original artwork by Rob. Michelin Star Chef Gareth Ward and his team specialise in tasting menus that are innovative, fresh and light and use the wonderful fruit, vegetables, herbs and salads grown in the kitchen garden. Relax and revive at the hotel's Wellness Centre offering a variety bespoke of holistic treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ynyshir Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ynyshir Hall Hotel Eglwys Fach
- Ynyshir Hall Machynlleth
- Ynyshir Hall Hotel Machynlleth
- Hall Ynyshir