Very nice Provençal style hotel.very comfortable rooms, very good food both at breakfast and dinner
Very nice welcome at hotel, drinks offered on arrival, a very nice touch.
Professional and courteous staff
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Look forward to returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provencal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provencal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Splendia and Hotels.com so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet