We had a wonderful vacation in Provence.We stayed eight nights at this beautiful hotel which is also a great base for touring the surrounding area. When we arrived, we were met by the Front of House staff( who were professional, welcoming ,friendly and warm)and were told that we had been upgraded to a Deluxe room-which was gorgeous !. Our bedroom was on the ground floor, with a terrace. The room was very tastefully decorated, the bed was huge and comfortable. We enjoyed the bathroom facitities too,well equiped, a bath with massage jets and a spacious separate shower. !!! It felt like beeing in a charming little house of your own!
:Although the hotel was very busy,we were impressed by the way the staff took care of the needs of each and every guest with smiles and efficiency.
The superb gastronomic restaurant and the evening meal presentation were outstanding . The attention to detail was obvious, both from the service point of view and from the formidable gourment experience which followed. Every dish was a delight- colourful, imaginative- simply outstanding !.
After dinner(,as my husband and I are both heavy smokers),a table was set up for us on the terrace, where we enjoyed our wine and excellent dessert!
The garden is absolutely beautiful and at night it is almost magical due to lighting,
We liked the idea of "The Auberge newsletter" to inform us of 'what's on' in the region.
There was no outside noise to disturb our sleep except the singing of the birds ....
The breakfast was served both in the dining room,and terrace and the buffet was plentiful, well presented and restocked permanently.
Auberge de Cassagne"-Bienvenue dans votre maison" as it says on the sign, That is exactly how we felt- At Home!
Special thanks to Mrs Sylvie Boucher,Sandrine and Jean- Luc, for their exceptionaly warm and
friendly attitude-ladies and gentleman, you did a fantastic job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provençal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provençal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet