While 20 minutes outside of Avignon by car, it was a delight to get out of the bustle of that busy town and melt into the garden setting of Auberge de Cassagne. From the welcoming refreshing drink to the helpful check-out, our stay was wonderful. Our room was immense, with comfortable chairs and a writing area, two large closets, a huge bathroom with soaking tub plus shower, as well as two sinks and a separate WC. We brought in wine which we chilled in the mini fridge and then later in a bucket of ice that we requested from room service. Their food was excellent, from the dinner menu, to appetizers served on our garden patio, to the fabulous breakfast buffet (salmon, eggs, fruit, carrots, potatoes and wonderful breads). We were able to enjoy afternoons by the quiet pool that had plenty of chairs and chaises. Such a beautiful idylic place with a friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge De Cassagne And Spa
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel Le Pontet
- Auberge De Cassagne Hotel
- Auberge De Cassagne Le Pontet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five minutes from Avignon city center and the motorway A7 (exit n°23), a charming provençal home set in magnificent and peaceful garden. Internationally renowned gastronomic restaurant (chef Philippe Boucher, ex. Bocuse, Georges Blanc). Provençal restaurant and terrace overlooking on the garden. Extremely comfortable, recently renovated apartments and rooms with free wifi, coffee and tea maker, I phone station . Spa, Outdoor-swimming-pool, Indoor-swimming-pool, Sauna, Work-out room, Steam bath, Hormeta Treatments and Massage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Auberge de Cassagne & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.