I have mobility problems, and I'm writing this with that in mind.
We were assigned a room furthest from the reception and restaurant, so no thought was given by reception to my mobility. The room was modern but very small, and it was difficult to get our cases in a position where we could access them. No sockets were discernible, except the TV socket. The bathroom only had a shower, but though small the bathroom was adequate. Pity, though, that the towels were thin -- more like towels for drying plates.
We had dinner in the restaurant, but that had very limited choices and was over-priced. In addition, the waitress was reluctant to return for our order when we asked for a couple more minutes to decide. The burgers we had were very rare (asked for medium), and we made the mistake of not sending them back. The following day, both my wife and I had very upset stomachs. In contrast, the breakfast was very good, though there was no hot food.
I can only say that there must be better hotels than this, though it's acceptable in a pinch.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Reims Tinqueux Hotel
- Ibis Reims Tinqueux Hotel Tinqueux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Ibis Reims Tinqueux hotel is located 4 km from the city centre and the railway station. It is convenient for exploring the historic monuments and the key gastronomic attractions of Reims. The hotel, entirely refurbished, has 60 comfortable and air-conditioned rooms, including 3 adapted for disabled guests. It puts at your disposal: Wifi access, a COURTEPAILLE restaurant, a bar open 24/24, a terrace and free public parking. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Reims Tinqueux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.