“Over priced Sunday lunch and poor quality food! Horse & Jockey, Churchstoke. Powys.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Horse & Jockey Inn

Horse & Jockey Inn
Main Road, Church Stoke, Wales
Improve this listing
Cuisines: English
Clun, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I visited this Public House, which is adjacent to a caravan site, recently for Sunday lunch. It was priced at £9.45 for one course or £12 for two. I opted for the one course and although I thought it a little over priced I expected the quality to reflect the price. However it did NOT.... the carrots were frozen, the roasties were greasy, the beef over done and the other veg were over boiled. the Restaurant was dire and needed a make over....... Sadly this venue does not reflect the prices they charge and I will not be returning.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Been to Horse & Jockey Inn? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Horse & Jockey Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.