Overall a great week. We chose the resort for the sailing and were not disappointed. We prebooked five days unlimited sailing and sailed for two hours each morning and two in the afternoon. All the time we had a great instructor called Micky who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I ended the week helming an Elite in 20 knot winds!
Our only criticism is the service in the restaurant was slow. It did improve after we said something. Food was great though. We had breakfast included which was well worth it.
Also special mention to the reception staff who were great throughout.
James and Gill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown