we were looking for a nice resort with good service and good food... we found non such bay to be beyond our expectations... making our honeymoon a special trip we will always remember.
staff is amazing from booking till check out (thank you Coleen, shena, zoe, terita, charmaine, shenaca and the one we are forgetting...... massive thank you to the Chef, michael that is deserving his fame).
beach is not so nice but going to green island or long bay compensate.
we booked a car for 3 days, went on a boat trip to green island... not only were we alone on a lovely beach, snorkeling, but we could order food that got delivered in the island... and drinks...
speaking of which... amazing cocktails, ang good wine card (try the malbec catena).
PS- we highly recommand the lobster panini...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown