what an idyllic spot to relax in. Accommodation was first class - 2 great pools as well as beach. Did not partake of sailing but seemed to be a good variety of options, Restaurant is really first class but villas also offer self catering so great to be able to eat out or in, Staff very friendly. You do need a car as good to get out and explore beautiful island, beaches and restaurants as well as getting to supermarket. Vernon was great- you need a 4x4 as road rather rough in places. Will return! Harmony hall next door a good option for food but Catherine s in English Harbour also gets a heasd up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown