10 nights with 3 kids (12,10,7)
In order of importance for us:
Sailing conditions: Amazing, trade winds blowing 15knts every day
Sailing kit: Top of the line dinghies and the RS Elite keelboat is awesome!
Sailing tuition, didn't need it (I'm RYA Dinghy Instructor) but they are brilliant my 7 year old daughter now comfortable in a force 4 taking and gybing..
Accommodation: Outstanding (Beach Villa)
Staff: Friendly, helpful faultless (cant mention them all.. or enough)
Food: OMG! Jamie Oliver move Over.. Chef Mitchell is here! 8/10 nights here should have eaten there 10/10
Location: Isolated, peaceful and idyllic
Only negative is I hired a car and didn't need it!
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, 20 sailboats and tuition, and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.