To quote our friends "the best thing is to come, eat the appetisers, drink the wine and leave before lunch."
A lobster pasta full of shell and bits triggered a complaint. The Maitre D' didn't seem worried, he sat down with a table of friends and eat his lunch in the middle of service. Two trips to his lunch table to solve our problem didn't help. No doubt he enjoyed his lunch, shame we didn't.enjoy ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful and secluded retreat located on the South East of Antigua near uninhabitated Green Island and beautiful Half Moon Bay that soothes and charms the soul with stunning vistas over Nonsuch Bay . The Historic sugar mill at its heart host the Harmony Hall Yacht Club. It is surrounded by the open areas of the restaurant which serves an eclectic Italian cuisine..... Let our expert chef surprise you transforming fresh ingredients into a gourmet's delight ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Harmony Hall Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hall Hotel Saint Philip
- Harmony Hall Boutique Hotel Antigua/Freetown