Visited Harmony Hall in early March. Staff was welcoming and accomodating. The rate includes a full, generous breakfast served on their patio restaurant with a terrific view. Nice breeze, we noticed it kept the mosquitos away. The room was very clean, the bed had a gorgeous billowing mosquito net that I loved! We had a private patio with water view. Other features include an in room safe, a stocked mini fridge (which was a nice surprise) and A/C - which we turned off - never needed it. Their wine list was impressive and menu pleasing. The gallery features local Caribbean art work with changing exhibits. Gift shop was nice too. I wouldn't consider the beach a swimming beach, but there is a pool. Antigua has so many places/beaches to see that it was not a hardship.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful and secluded retreat located on the South East of Antigua near uninhabitated Green Island and beautiful Half Moon Bay that soothes and charms the soul with stunning vistas over Nonsuch Bay . The Historic sugar mill at its heart host the Harmony Hall Yacht Club. It is surrounded by the open areas of the restaurant which serves an eclectic Italian cuisine..... Let our expert chef surprise you transforming fresh ingredients into a gourmet's delight ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Harmony Hall Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hall Hotel Saint Philip
- Harmony Hall Boutique Hotel Antigua/Freetown