“Flying like Bird!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of HangglideOZ

HangglideOZ
Bald Hill Lawrence Hargreave Drive | Stanwell Park, Stanwell Park, New South Wales 2508, Australia
0417 939 200
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience tandem hang gliding from Stanwell Park, 1 hour south of Sydney. One of the best coastal sites in the world. Operating since 1983, our staff will ensure your introduction to hang gliding is not only memorable but safe! 30 minute tandems and no experience necessary.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Flying like Bird!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We are group of 3 family with childrens and it was
Once in life time experience with HangglideOz.
It was 20-25minute flight and childrens enjoyed it too much.
We got awsome images also.
The whole team was excellent at service and proper information was provided
on travel route from Sydney.

Manly, Australia
“Best flight ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Flying with HangglideOz couldn't have been a better experience for me! Everyone I met on the team was so nice, informative and fun! Flying was amazing, and the team made it so easy and breezy that I wasn't the least bit afraid or anxious. Before, during and after I was well taken care of and treated like I was one of the family. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people or a better trip!
I can't recommend HangglideOZ enough! The whole experience is one that I will be telling over and over until I'm well into my 90s and older! :)

If you want to glide, choose HangglideOZ!!

Visited April 2013

Seven Hills, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“"Off This Planet"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The both times that I have flown with HangglideOz, they were totally exciting, having bungy-jumped,sky-dived, abseiled,climbed the harbour bridge,caving, white-water raft,dive with sharks, these flights were something I won't forget, made me think about getting my own glider.
The whole team were funny and very helpful, my pilot Mark was totally experienced with his knowledge of gliding and the beautiful scenery we flew over, even flying with the local sea-eagles were a great extra bonus with my flights,
Would recommend these guys to anyone thinking of flying.

Montgomery, Alabama
“What a BLAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We found HangglideOz searching the Internet for activities in or near Sydney while we were visiting from the US. They were very friendly and informative on the phone and gave us great directions to find their launch site. They even looked up the train schedule for us and picked us up when we arrived! They could not have been more accommodating, professional, or friendly. Our teenage daughters had a blast flying while we enjoyed watching. The scenery was AWESOME! Mountains, beach, and ocean in a picture postcard setting! If you have a chance, do yourself a favor and visit with these folks, even if just to watch. It made me want to finish my pilots license while watching!

HangglidingOz, Owner at HangglideOZ, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to let your fellow travellers know about your tandem hang gliding experience with HangglideOz! So glad to hear you enjoyed the experience.

We agree that Stanwell Park is a pretty amazing place to fly. The scenery is pretty spectacular.

From the team @ HangglideOz.
Cambewarra
“Fly like a bird”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Wow! What an awesome experience, gliding like a bird, who would have thought I would hang glide at 60.OZ Glide team were wonderful. I'd recommend this experience to every one. Just wonderful!!!!!

Visited June 2013