Attended a wedding recently and the Weston Manor is a brilliant location for such an occcasion. Fantastic grounds and a lovely main dining hall. The room was very good possibly only let down by the lack of hot water in the morning (in defence of the management they offered a discount). The food can only be described as excellent, the full English Breakfast is brilliant. Unfortunately the only real problem was with the Bar, after paying £5.60 for two drinks during the day the price unexplicably went up to £7.75 for the same two drinks in the evening. When queried the barman became quite defensive and couldnt explain beyond "I'm the barman and this is the price" Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, offering the perfect environment for a variety of events, leisure breaks, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings/conference or team building. Country house with award-winning cuisine situated in the Manor Restaurant. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, with 25 comfortable bedrooms and attentive service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK