We were on a low budget, very tired and couldn't wait to check in and relax. With 3 small kids in a hotel room, what do you do? Take them to the indoor pool and game room! They have a free play area, 25 cent video games, pool table, etc... We had alot of fun and it only cost a couple dollars in quarters. They went swimming (in Feb.) which was a thrill for them and it wore them out. They slept well and when we woke up we went to free breakfast. I didn't expect much, but it was great! It was big dining area, kept clean. Hot food like biscuts and gravy, waffles, as well as cereal, fruit, eggs, muffins, juice etc... The place was kept clean and the staff was very knowledgable. They even gave us printed directions to our destinations for the day. It was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, and America's Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 20.00 USDA Pet Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard MO - Sunset Hills