“getting better” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard

You added Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard to your Saves list
Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3654 South Lindbergh Boulevard, Sunset Hills, Saint Louis, MO 63127   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
ohio
“getting better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

driving in from ohio, we have stayed here for the past 6 years (family reunion in st. louis each january) and it has always been ok for the money. it was better this year. the free breakfast has been upgraded is really nice (they even have waffles) . i would not call this a five star by any means but our children (boy and girl...ages 9 and 11) always enjoy it and love the pool. i noticed some complaints on this site about the workers. they do seem to be understaffed and some of them do not seem to understand english very well. i did notice a traveler asking for their room to be moved as they did not like being so near to the noise of the pool and they seemed to cheerfully take care of that request. i do like that we can request a non smoking room and my aunt likes that she could request one for smoking. very family freindly. very close to the highway that leads to all attractions...six flags, world bird sanctuary to the west and east downtown are great places like the arch, city museum, riverboat cruises and casinos.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

It certainly wasnt all that it SHOULD have been. In an industry such as hotels, it's imperative that workers work, making sure they do what they are getting paid to do. After all. people live in this building temporarily. I would suggest BLAME to Managers or SUPERVISORS because they are the ones who are paid more than regulars workers to make sure that they are doing their jobs. Maybe all, from the top to the bottom, need retraining. To know better is to do better! But sadly, that is not always the case. ALSO MAYBE these comments from previous guests need to be shared with employees so that they will know what the "GUESTS" thought about the overall services that were NOT provided!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Newton, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

I stayed here for a few nights with the family while traveling across the south and midwest. My initial impression was that the hotel looked old and in need of upgrading. The initial room they gave us was located along a busy corrider near the pool, which meant people would constantly be walking by your room. It had not been well cleaned and there were strange looking pipes on the floor. I requested a different room. The clerk appeared a little annoyed, but at least he gave me something a little better. The breakfast was actually pretty decent and that particular area of St. Louis was nice. It was okay for a few nights but next time I would go somewhere else.

• Liked — Breakfast
  • Disliked — Needs Upgrading
  • Stayed June 2007
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Blue Springs, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2008

We went on a family vacation, our only for this summer. We thought this would be a great place to stay. From the photos on the website, it looks like a very nice and clean hotel. To our surprise, when we arrived, from the parking lot to the swimming pool to the hotel room even the bathroom...it was filthy. We had booked two rooms. In both bathrooms, there was hair in the shower and on the floors. The room had a terrible smell. There were 3 huge semi trailers in the parking lot so very hard to find a spot. The staff, with the exception of one very nice lady, were all very rude to us and we did not feel welcomed at all. Our first morning there, we woke up to eat our "Hot" breakfast and there were no biscuits and gravy or bagels left at 9am. No fruit left. The juice was warm. The only thing that was left was the cereal, muffins and a few waffles. And it ends at 10!?!? We decided to make the best of what we had and have a good time on our vacation. Our room was not cleaned well the 3 days we stayed. We had to bring our dirty towels up to the front desk just to get them out of our room because they are extremely small!!. We were wishing that we could have a relaxing swim...there was trash all over, even by the kiddie pool. There was a mountain of dirty towels that smelled really bad. The multi purpose room was not open to play volleyball or soccer. The beds in the rooms are NOT queen, like it said on hotels.com, they are very small. I would not even say that they are full. When we finally got to check out, we had a coupon that we were told we could use for both rooms...the manager argued for 30 minutes and was extremely hateful. We really don't like to complain and are not hard to please, but this was by far the most mis represented hotel we have ever stayed at.

• Liked — The air in the rooms was cold. It was close to the highway.
  • Disliked — It was very very dirty.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2008

This is a great place for the family..they are remodeling but the rooms are clean and they have alot for children.the staff is very freandly and willing to halp with all things needed to make your stay pleasant..

• Liked — nice rooms and great pool
  • Disliked — need bigger coffee maker in room
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
branson mo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2008

My family wanted to stay here since they have a dome. Sounded like it would be great and easy for the family. First checking in was a mess. I made a reservation and prepaid it to save a few dollars. When I checked in they put me in another persons room. I thought it was since housekeeping was being too slow. When I checked out they charged me again for that persons room too! I told the front desk that I had prepaid already she said but you stayed in this room and I said you put me in this room but my name is>>>>>> she said oh and gave me the correct receipt. I asked if I would still be charged for that and she said no. I was not too surprised to see the charge on my credit card. This was over a month ago and I have yet to get it fixed. Now to the room. My room stunk of mildew and the usually hair around the tub and sink. The continental breakfast was nothing to be proud of. Most of the food had been picked through by 7 the staff was not replacing it. I was not full at all....

The shorter version of this story. Don't try to save money here because there's a great chance you will pay more in the end!

• Stayed April 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Milwaukee, WI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2008

We stayed in a 2 room suite w/1 toddler. I could immediately tell that there had been a party in the room previously, there was confetti on the floor and silly string stuck to the wall and curtains. We had trouble regulating temperature. The parking was terrible. We had a room around the corner from the bar/restaurant and had the "pleasure" of drunks pounding on our door before and after the bar closed. This was an especially nice touch after finally getting our daughter to sleep in her unfamiliar surroundings. I could smell cigarette smoke from somewhere. The bathrooms were small and the toilets needed 3 flushes to swallow a little bit of toilet paper. The sink didn't put forth any hot water until the last day of our stay. Housekeeping was loud outside the room even w/a do not disturb sign. The carpet was filthy, my toddlers socks and my own will never be the same. The headboard of the bed fell off the wall while my daughter was napping and I was leaning on it watching tv while she slept. Hotel is off a very busy road and I was not comfortable walking around w/my daughter as most of the drivers in the lot were going to the bar and not really looking for pedestrians.
We received the AAA discount, but even w/that...just not worth the icky feeling.

• Liked — Leaving
  • Disliked — Icky floor
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!