driving in from ohio, we have stayed here for the past 6 years (family reunion in st. louis each january) and it has always been ok for the money. it was better this year. the free breakfast has been upgraded is really nice (they even have waffles) . i would not call this a five star by any means but our children (boy and girl...ages 9 and 11) always enjoy it and love the pool. i noticed some complaints on this site about the workers. they do seem to be understaffed and some of them do not seem to understand english very well. i did notice a traveler asking for their room to be moved as they did not like being so near to the noise of the pool and they seemed to cheerfully take care of that request. i do like that we can request a non smoking room and my aunt likes that she could request one for smoking. very family freindly. very close to the highway that leads to all attractions...six flags, world bird sanctuary to the west and east downtown are great places like the arch, city museum, riverboat cruises and casinos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, and America's Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 20.00 USDA Pet Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard MO - Sunset Hills