My fiancé, his dad, my dad, and I were just passing through St. Louis on a cross country move. We chose this Days Inn because it was pet friendly and we were traveling with my cat. When I called to make the reservation I told them I had a cat and they said that would be fine, but there would be an additional $20 charge. However, upon check-in they had no record of me requesting a pet friendly room and it was a hassle. Next was the room... It smelled like smoke even though it was non-smoking. Bed was Super uncomfortable, you could feel the springs. The shower head barely worked and you either had a stream like a garden hose, or it felt like it was raining and the water went EVERYWHERE. Breakfast was fine (coffee not so great). The positives? The location was good with food in walking distance and there was parking for our large Penske truck. Wouldn't want to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Days Inn Saint Louis
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard MO - Sunset Hills
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Sunset Hills
Business Center Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kids Activities Pets Allowed Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Sunset Hills
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard 2*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, and America's Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 20.00 USDA Pet Fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.