“Great place for Family's w/ children” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard

You added Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard to your Saves list
Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3654 South Lindbergh Boulevard, Sunset Hills, Saint Louis, MO 63127   |
Hotel virtual tour
Special Price
Book directly with us!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Well stayed there over the weekend it was just gross. There were mouse traps so the guests could see. My cousin found a roach in his room. The roof is leaking. The showers were dirty. I dont think it gets cleaned ever. DO NOT GO THERE

• Stayed October 2012
JOPLIN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Best place we have found so far in 23 years of coming to St Louis for my catdiologist, and Heart surgeries. My mom tells me that we have never got such a good deal as with you all give us!! I have helped in choosing the place we stay since I got older! Most people think that since I was born with my heart condition my parents and I have help with my trips to St Louis! You would think so since no one else will take me as a patient in MO. I'm so happy that we don't have to pay too much here. We do get a hospital discount and we appriciate it! We are treated so good. We can count on the early breakfast to make sure mom and dad eat before I have to be at the hospital!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

WARRENTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I was very inpressed with this hotel. it was clean, oh so pretty and breakfast was awesome!!! Great place to stay and I highly reccomend it

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard

Address: 3654 South Lindbergh Boulevard, Sunset Hills, Saint Louis, MO 63127
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Sunset Hills
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard 2*
Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, and America's Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 20.00 USDA Pet Fee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
Saint Louis Days Inn
Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard MO - Sunset Hills

If you own or manage Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.