“Good steak at a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
St Louis
“Good steak at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I went to Longhorn to try the steak specials. The food was great the service was excellent and the price was resonnable. The quality and tenderness of the steck wasw outstanding. I recommend this resturant at least as long as the steak specials last.

Visited April 2013

Anderson, Indiana
“Solid Service and Good Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

On a business road trip we chose this restaurant near our overnight hotel. This Longhorn felt a little bit "upscale" from others we had eaten at in the past. Great server, who we liked very much, prompt with food, didn't try to "up sell" everything on the menu (we really don't like that), and the steaks came out just the way we liked - which for a weekday is sometimes iffy in the steakhouses.

Visited March 2013
VALLEY PARK
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Fantastic food, every time I eat there. I have eaten many different dishes there and everything was so tender. Ordering from a knowledgeable waitstaff, I never wonder if they have got my order right. If you ask a question, the wait staff will be pleased you interact to get your order right rather then get annoyed. It is not a fast food place though so expect your dinner to arrive after sometime to chat with companions

The only problem I have, it that it is a mostly family restaurant which mean frigidity, (sometimes loud), kids with not much to do until the food arrives. It's best for me to go later then the dinner hour.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent steaks and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have visited this restaurant frequently. The food is wonderful! Typically we have a filet, ribeye, fried shrimp, baked potatoes, and a salad. I don't know what they do to their salads, but they are very good! Steaks are done perfect to order, never "burnt".

The restaurant recently remodeled and it is a good change. They've made it look more upscale. Plus, I'm not sure what has changed back in the kitchen, but the steaks are even better than before.

The service at this restaurant is consistently good. Never had any complaints! Oh, and if you are going during peak times then call ahead and get your name on the wait list. So helpful!

We will visit here again!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Steaks & A Great New Steak Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

While there can be a wait during prime time, we were directly greeted, escorted to our booth and waited on very fast. I had a fresh brewed ice tea in my hands within minutes of entering the door. Great steaks done perfectly to order, abundant bread, butter and sides. We tried their "New" prepare at the table steak sauce, try it! We were checked on often by the waitress and a visit from the manager, insuring all was well. We left full and took home left overs for steak and eggs the next morning. Well worth the modest price.

Visited September 2012