“Santa Nella Best Western” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Santa Nella
Riverside
“Santa Nella Best Western”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Rooms was clean but slightly outdated-- continental breakfast was good...a little pricey for this Best Western. Door handle was loose and fell off. staff was very apologetic. Good mid stop-over for trip from southern Calif to northern California.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Rosamond, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We love Pea Soup Andersens so decided to try out the Best Western hotel. The room was spacious and clean. Great sleep in the king size bed with wonderful pillows. It's basically a truck stop with lots of 18-wheelers. You'd expect it to be noisy BUT the walls must have super insulation-- you close the room door and it's QUIET! Just a few steps to the restaurant or they will bring it to you! Staff was very friendly and helpful being sure to ask us about discounts. Continental breakfast was fairly skimpy but had good coffee and fresh bagels with cream cheese so I was happy. TV had poor sound and the lowest sound setting was too loud... Just turned it off and read! Great stopping point on our trip!

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room overlooking the pool...has a nice balcony.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kay7788, Manager at BEST WESTERN Andersen's Inn, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Lovin6D,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209-826-5531.

Darla Davis
Palm Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The hotel staff is very friendly and professional. The restaurant next door is amazing!! The breakfast in the morning has a great selection and they keep it clean and well stocked. We love to get a good night's sleep at this place on our way down the I-5.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Kay7788, Manager at BEST WESTERN Andersen's Inn, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Mexikelly,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 209-826-5534.

Darla Davis
Grants Pass, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

My elderly mother and I stayed at the same hotel in Santa Nella twice in one month. Each time the staff was superb , thoughtful and polite. We enjoyed our room and the restaurant. Same friendly staff there as well and the food was fabulous.

Port Orchard, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

This was a great stopping point for us on a long road trip. We pulled in here because it was with Pea Soup Andersons and being a Best Western we thought we couldn't go wrong. Wellllll It wasn't the worst place I've ever stayed but it had some problems.
It looked a little sketchy being a truck stop and all so I asked for a room near the office. At first the lady told me they didn't have anything but then gave us a room a couple doors down.
First of all I couldn't get into my room. The door handle would not work. It would move but it was clearly not working the lock. I went to the office and the lady came down and told me I was doing it wrong. I needed to pull up on the handle not down. It was clearly broken but since it would open if you pulled up I didn't push the issue. The door looked like it had been broken into many times before. Kinda scary.
The room looked updated with new furniture and carpet but had all very old doors and windows and a old air conditioner in the wall. The bathroom looked all new and updated and that was nice.
I don't know why I checked a window but it was unlocked and could have been pushed open. So I went and checked the others and every door and window was unlocked which made me very uneasy.
My daughter had been running around the room for about 10 minutes and climbed on the bed. Her feet were so black I couldn't even believe it! I was so shocked and I know it was from the carpet because she just took her shoes and socks off from the long car ride. So gross so wear your shoes.
I didn't sleep that well after the windows and doors because I didn't feel overly safe being alone with my kids.
Overall I don't know that we would stay here again, it defiantly wouldn't be my first choice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Pico Rivera, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Not to bad for a place to sleep when visiting family. We spent three nights and just for sleeping, showering not bad for the price. If you are too picky then this is probably not for you because you do hear some noise from other guests that get up super early to get on their way (that's not the hotel fault) there is also some traffic noise that can be heard depending on the side you end up, but otherwise it is doable.

Eureka, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Spacious rooms, nice pool courtyard, wonderful Danish restaurant across the parking lot. I was thrilled with the high speed internet, my husband loved the HBO. The bed was perfect as were the pillows and comfy armchair.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Andersen's Inn? Share your experiences!