I read some reviews before leaving, and I was concerned about cleanliness. However the caravan was spotless, and there were notices everywhere asking you to report any cleaning issues.
We went on the first week of November, so it was cold. We were upgraded without charge, to a caravan with heaters in all rooms.
The beds were narrow - however it's a caravan!
The kitchen area was excellent, with a grill and oven and 4 stove hob.
Don't forget to take towels and cleaning stuff (incl washing up liquid, soaps, J-cloths and kitchen towels).
An ideal place for multiple families. The staff was super friendly, and the indoor pool was very useful in cold, rainy weather. The 'extra' activities in the pool were very cheap and they offered bundled deals as well.
Finally, it's on top of the beach, so the location is outstanding.
Thoroughly recommended for a cheap and cheerful holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Caister Holiday Park Hotel Caister-On-Sea
- Caister Holiday Park Hotel
- Caister Holiday Park Caister-On-Sea, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in between the lively resort of Great Yarmouth and the tranquil setting of The Norfolk Broads you’ll find this diamond of a Holiday Park. Right on Caister's long sandy beach for hours of basking in the sun and overloaded with things to do and see on park you’ll have an amazing time at Caister Holiday Park! The park has all the attractions you'd expect, including a heated indoor pool with slide and bubble pool, climbing wall, multi-sports court and a new Live Lounge entertainment venue. The park activities include a full land and water sports program as well as an entertainment program in place right through the season. Kids clubs for all ages, kiddie cars, indoor and outdoor play areas and a fabulous program of day and evening entertainment combine to make for a great stay. As with all Haven Parks there is an array of restaurants and takeaways from pizza to traditional fish 'n' chips plus, the contemporary, Mash & Barrel lounge~cafe~bar with FREE WIFI internet access. If you prefer to cook yourself then you'll find our on park Spar supermarket, bakery and off license stocks all the basic essentials you'll need. There is even a fun area where the family can enjoy a spot of crazy golf, kiddie car rides, bike and cart hire or the thrill of fun slides. For the more adventurous, or if you fancy doing something different on holiday then you can have a go at abseiling, fencing or archery. We are also proud that many children learn to swim by taking our supervised classes whilst with us. If you can swim already then try our Aqua Gliders or Water Walkerz for a real buzz! The range of caravan and chalet self catering accommodation provided includes all the basic needs you may have as a family including cooker, fridge, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans and television. We also have a touring caravan park featuring Euro pitches with modern facilities for tourers and motor homes. Caister Holiday Park looks forward to welcoming you and your family soon! ... more less