“We enjoyed our stay & we would like to go back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Columbus South

You added Comfort Inn Columbus South to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Columbus South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4870 Old Rathmell Court, Columbus, Obetz, OH 43207 (Formerly Comfort Inn Obetz)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Obetz
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“We enjoyed our stay & we would like to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The staff made our stay much more enjoyable - they assisted us in making reservations when we did not have web access. We felt that they went out of their way to make our mini-vacation special!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
joycronin, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus South, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Obetz for your hotel accommodation needs. We appreciate you taking the time our of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. These comments help us determine what we are doign well and where we need to make improvements. Give us a call the next time that you are in the area, we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

My family and I along with addtional kids friends stayed in this hotel in July. When we got there it was around 11:40 at night. We were dead beat tired from being at Kings Island all day. When I walked into the hotel the area was really maintained and clean. The lady at the front desk informed me that there system was down so it may take a little longer than usual to check in, however she was pretty quick to get me a key. Once we got to the room we had a king size bed with a sofabed queen size. My over all experience in the room was the bathroom was pretty clean, handful of towels to use. The coach looked very outdated and there was crumbs under the pillow cases along with a small kid ball from the previous guests I assume. The blanket on the bed looked like it had a stain on it but I pulled the blanket off anyway so we didn't have to worry about getting another one (I always bring my own). The bed was very comfortable. The lady at the front desk sent two pull awy beds, which I had to return them (not enough room & the sofa bed was good) She sent more towels up without me asking and sheets (very helpful) The next morning I took the kids swimming and they enjoyed that. Then to breakfast, it was ok not like I experienced in the past. They did have waffles to make what not. My overall stay was pleasant for just one night and the money. The only critic I have about the hotel is one week later after our stay I had a charge from the hotel, which I paid cash that night. When I called the hotel they stated there system was just now coming back up (a week later) and didn't have in the system that I'd stayed there (figures). HOWEVER, the lady on the phone was the regional manager and immediately refunded my money back to my card. I'd stay here again it was right off of the highway!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Obetz for your hotel accommodation needs. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. These comments help us to determine what we are doing well and what improvements need to be made. Please give us a call the next time that you are in the area. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

We found clean quiet rooms and thte standard Comfort Inn breakfast. A TV and water in the fitness center would have been nice. There was a blank spot on the wall where it appeared the TV use to be.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Obetz for your hotel accommodation needs. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. These comments help us to determine what we are doign well and where we need to make improvements. Please give us a call the next time that you are in the area. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Berne, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

We were overcharged by $200 and they had horrible customer service. The staff told us to plunge the toilet ourselves. The water did not work the first day as well the person working there told my child to shut up.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
joycronin, Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus South, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
I do apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered during your stay here with us. We are in the business of Guest Service and anything except for 100% satisfaction is unacceptable. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to bring these items to my attention and I assure you that they all have been addressed.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

This hotel was everything it promised to be. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was more than what I expected! There were NO bedbugs. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
joycronin, Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus South, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Obetz for your hotel accommodation needs. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing. These comments help us to determine what it is that we are doing well and where we need to make improvements. Please give us a call the next time that you are in the area. We look forward to your next visit with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

Thumbs up to the staff and manager at this hotel. At first glance, it may look like other hotels. However, when you step inside you will be surprised. Granite countertops, a pool, fitness rooms, meeting rooms. The staff is a+ and has always responded to my needs (ex. One time I lost my receipt and called them and they goit it to me asap). Room cleanliness is waay better then anything I've seen in the past decade. No trace of bugs, or anything of tnat nature. Heck even the carpet beneath the headboard was vacuumed. Great value. Stay in one or their suites if you want a real treat

• Stayed April 2011
joycronin, General Manager at Comfort Inn Columbus South, responded to this review, June 20, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to you visiting us again soon.
planet earth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

Room was clean, employees were helpful, breakfast was great (waffles we're amazing - unexpected, but true). Quiet at night. I think it's one of the only hotels in the immediate area...happily, it's a nice one!

Only minor gripe - we got charged like $6.00 for the room safe, which we never used. I should have said something when we checked out, but overlooked it.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Columbus South? Share your experiences!