“Great lunch spot” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Gastonia, North Carolina
“Great lunch spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I was leaving the Sandpiper gallery next door when it started pouring rain. I ran into the cafe to get out of the rain but realized I should get something for us to eat for our tour with Vernon of Elvis's Taxi later that day. I lucked out! I got the Italian sub for us to share and since I was parched, I got the fruit flavored tea. It was unsweetened but added a little sugar and it was so refreshing! We ended up saving the sandwich for dinner but even leftover, the sandwich was very good (not mushy at all) and all the ingredients were very fresh. Nice little cafe and the ladies working there are so friendly and nice as well.

Toronto, Canada
“A lovely little cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We loved finding this café while in town. The food and coffee were delightful along with a beautiful cool place to sit and have a bite.

Swansea, UK
“Pitstop in georgetown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Liked the panini and the cleanliness, the pink lemonade is loved by the kids any day of the week, its a good place for lunch if you are out and about shopping and just need a bite to eat.

Visited April 2013
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Nice little restuarant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My group of 7 was in Georgetown for a week, and despite wanting to try it all week, we were only able to make it one day because of the hours. They're only open from 8-3.

The smoothies are delicious (and I think they may be one of the only places on the island where you can find them), and so is the food.

It's very nicely styled, especially compared to many of the places in Georgetown.

The staff are pretty nice.

I wish we would've had more chances to visit here on our vacation!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“One of the best places in George Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Driftwood not only had beautiful chic island décor but also fabulous food! We stopped here for breakfast on multiple occasions and enjoyed the bagels, ciabatta bread (Panini), and cookies. The staff is wonderful and attentive. We particularly enjoyed Cynthia. This is right downtown but offers a quant ourdoor patio or air conditioned indoor dining in a true café environment. Eat Breakfast or lunch here, you will not be disappointed.