Hideaways at Palm Bay is a nice, quiet hotel, not too far from Georgetown. This is a great place to relax and soak up the Caribbean sun. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, and the beach is gorgeous. The food service at the restaurant can be quite slow, but we opted to eat at the nearby local restaurants most of the time, anyhow. Please be advised that Exuma is a a very quiet island with a non-existent nightlife. It's great for relaxing, kayaking, snorkeling, and diving, but there isn't much else to do. That being said, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beachfront villas & cottages are available in either studio, 1 or 2 bedroom plans and offer full kitchens or kitchenettes. Decorated and designed with tropical charm, amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, televisions, wireless internet access, full service business center including guest computers. Hideaways Exuma is the ideal location for your romantic getaway or family vacation. Weekly rates are available in our hillside villas and studio rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hideaways at Palm Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Bahamas/Great Exuma