In December (2012) my wife and I took our 3 kids (7, 3, 1) to Exuma. We were married on Exuma several years ago and wanted to take the family back for our vacation. I've been to Exuma 10 times and up until this trip have stayed down town George Town. This trip we book a 2 bedroom villa (#36) at the Hideaways and loved it. The room was super clean and well arranged. We were 10 steps from the beach and the kids has a blast. The onsite restaurant "Splash" served both state-side as well as local cuisine and was fairly decent. The staff at Hideaways was wonderful and ensured all my needs were met and questions were answered. I worried about staying out of town, but with a car rental from Thompsons (across the street) I was able to run into town for Milk, the boat, or venture out to try some restaurants. I would recommend Hideaways as a safe, clean and fun destination on the island of Great Exuma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beachfront villas & cottages are available in either studio, 1 or 2 bedroom plans and offer full kitchens or kitchenettes. Decorated and designed with tropical charm, amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, televisions, wireless internet access, full service business center including guest computers. Hideaways Exuma is the ideal location for your romantic getaway or family vacation. Weekly rates are available in our hillside villas and studio rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hideaways at Palm Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Bahamas/Great Exuma