My Husband and I took our 14 yr. old granddaughter on a week's holiday at this resort 2012.
We found it very comfortable and family oriented. The owners were very helpful and friendly. They offered free kayaks and shuttle service to Georgetown every 2 hours. We especially enjoyed the boat tour that was recommended. The breakfast was included in our vacation package and was very good and plentyful enough to keep us until late in the day. We had brought some food from home with us for some of our meals. The greatest beach experience was a short walk from the hotel.
We look forward to returning to Exuma and the Hideaways at Palm Bay. We will definitely bring bug spray and anti-itch cream with us next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beachfront villas & cottages are available in either studio, 1 or 2 bedroom plans and offer full kitchens or kitchenettes. Decorated and designed with tropical charm, amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, televisions, wireless internet access, full service business center including guest computers. Hideaways Exuma is the ideal location for your romantic getaway or family vacation. Weekly rates are available in our hillside villas and studio rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hideaways at Palm Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Bahamas/Great Exuma