Stayed there end of August with my daughters 15 & 17 years old. Great location, Exuma is awesome, especially if you rent a boat to visit the other islands, some of them unbelievably gorgeous. Be aware that keeping the boat at Palm Bay is not safe because of tide and waves. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly, appartments are ok, but nothing special. My only real criticism: Food selection at Splash's is really limited, especially from a European point of view this is more on the "fast food side" with burgers, sandwiches and pizzas.
Nevertheless: been to Mauritius, Maledives, Phi Phi Island and even the Datai in Langkawi, but nothing compares to the Exumas from a water / beach / sea / colour perspective!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beachfront villas & cottages are available in either studio, 1 or 2 bedroom plans and offer full kitchens or kitchenettes. Decorated and designed with tropical charm, amenities include air conditioning, ceiling fans, private bathrooms, televisions, wireless internet access, full service business center including guest computers. Hideaways Exuma is the ideal location for your romantic getaway or family vacation. Weekly rates are available in our hillside villas and studio rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hideaways at Palm Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Hotel Great Exuma
- Hideaways At Palm Bay Bahamas/Great Exuma