My wife and I stayed here in February of this year. What everyone needs to know is great Exuma is not like Nassau. It's a very safe, quiet island. And the waters that surround it are more than beautiful. The property is very nice and well taken care of. The staff are all very friendly( John. Monique are great people and very helpful. I must say Douglas your the best and thanks for all your tour guide help:) A car would be helpful but next time I go I would rent a boat for the week. So many places and things see on the water. Swimming pigs awesome , swimming with sharks just wow. Iguana island.. The list goes on..I have to say that the waters around this island are beautiful.. This place is a great place to stay when visiting this island. I will return.. And if you go soon say hi to Augusta, he's the mascot for the property. And a beautiful dog :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate 16-suite beachfront boutique resort on one of Exuma's prettiest coves. Reopened in 2009 following a lavish makeover. Augusta Bay is an exclusive boutique HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Augusta Bay Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Hotel Great Exuma
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Great Exuma