We were originally thinking of Sandals as we like all-inclusive holidays but our travel agent
here in Toronto pointed out Augusta Bay as a more reasonably priced and well liked alternate.
Boy,was she ever right!No raunchy crowds,no rushing,no pushy vendors but peace&quiet with
some great options to explore the clear waters and amazing beaches.If you don't crave for loud
soca till wee hours,this is the place!
The staff is by far the best we have seen in the Caribbean with big smiles and great attitudes,
needless to say then that we saw fit to leave some tips.
We stayed in #108,a hop,skip and a jump away from both the pool and the ocean and liked the
unit a lot.The king bed in particular was very comfy.
It was easy to make new friends and have fun conversations since the overall almosphere is
so relaxed,thank you all for a great holiday!L&A Alho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate 16-suite beachfront boutique resort on one of Exuma's prettiest coves. Reopened in 2009 following a lavish makeover. Augusta Bay is an exclusive boutique HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Augusta Bay Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Hotel Great Exuma
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Great Exuma