We stayed here for 7 days and really really enjoyed the staff. The room was really just a nice typical room with a spectacular view but the staff was awesome. Just meeting Alston at the bar and hearing about a few of his amazing adventures was was more than enough entertainment. LaTroy, John and the rest of the team make the staff here a super winning mix! The food was some of the best we had on the island. We kept just coming back to our hotel to have dinner. The lobster was particularly wonderful as were the conch fritters! Augusta the pooch was pretty awesome too! We will definitely be back for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate 16-suite beachfront boutique resort on one of Exuma's prettiest coves. Reopened in 2009 following a lavish makeover. Augusta Bay is an exclusive boutique HOTEL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Augusta Bay Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Hotel Great Exuma
- Augusta Bay Bahamas Great Exuma