“Good Food & Selection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Martin, TN
“Good Food & Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We just ate there a few days ago for the second time. The service was good and friendly. One item was missing from our order, but it was brought as soon as the waitress was told. The ladies bathroom needed more paper, but they took care of it as soon as it was brought to their attention. Everyone was friendly and the food was good. I always enjoy the gift shop.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Memphis, Tennessee
“Just can't enough...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have loved Cracker Barrel from as far back as I can remember. This particular CB is one of the best. Consistent with the presentation, service, and ambience. Labor Day doesn't scare them-they were well staffed and ready for us with only a fifteen minute wait. My wife had the blueberry pancakes and had eggs and sausage, my usual. Our server stayed on top of us despite having an eight top and a ten top at the same time-probably more tables that I couldn't see. For a day off, I love to go up there and devour the paper, review the upcoming week and have my breakfast no matter what time I get there. Thank you, Cracker Barrel! See you soon!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Tennessee
“Kitchen problems”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

I am a local who has visited this establishment on multiple times. I am a fan of Cracker Barrel stores when traveling and had high hopes for this restaurant when it was built. I have been disappointed on too many occasions. A recent visit will good a long way to explain why I have given a single star and would have preferred to give it NO! stars. We arrived and were seated immediately. After sitting for 10 minutes we were acknowledged by a server. After another 6-8 minutes he returned to take our drink orders. He delivered the drinks and I asked for utensils as we had not been given them when we were seated. After waiting 10 more minutes the server returned to take our orders, without utensils. We gave him our orders and I again requested utensils. 10 minutes later we finally received utensils.
I should point out that our party included a 3 year old who was hungry. We finally were served our meals 45 minutes after placing our orders. The orders were not correct and we had to request corrections which arrived several minutes later.
This is not a random occurrence, I have this same type of experience on several occasions. It is not unusual to have 30 - 60 minute waits after ordering for food to be delivered. This store seems to be unable to find a solution to their kitchen problems.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland TN
“Standard Cracker Barrel with good service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We came for the catfish special that was just alright. There were many other people doing the same. We avoided the 5:00 rush by going around 4:30 and were seated immediately. Our server was very friendly and attentive. The food was average, nothing special. The fried okra was good and my daughter liked her grilled chicken salad. My husband and I had the catfish special and were disappointed. It was overcooked and a little fishy. I usually like the hash brown casserole, but it was a little crusty and overdone this time. My daughter and her friend enjoyed the triangle see how smart you are game and we enjoyed the family atmosphere. We live in the area and have tried many times to come for breakfast. This restaurant stays busy so go on off times if you can.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Guelph, Canada
“Victim of a Crash and Grab”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Some local bandits smashed the back window of our vehicle and stole our laptop, a camera, a bag full of articles and some US cash. Police came and wrote a report but needless to say we'll never get anything back. This happened at 12:15 PM in broad daylight on a Sunday in a full parking lot. Nice church people in Tennessee.

Staff assisted in cleaning up the glass in our vehicle and in the parking lot but needless to say we've told friends of our experience and nobody will ever be visiting this Cracker Barrel on a vacation trip near Memphis.

• Visited March 2012