“Great fun for the kids” 4 of 5 stars

Visit Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm like an insider
Private Tour
$178*
and up
Custom Private Tour: Mornington Peninsula Winery...
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunny Ridge is a third generation family owned property located in the beautiful hinterland of Victoria's Mornington Peninsula.- Pick your own strawberries (Nov-April) - Indulge in heavenly desserts, farm made ice cream and boutique strawberry wines/liqueuers- Buy seasonal fresh produce, local gourmet products and giftsSuitable for strawberry lovers of all ages, Sunny Ridge is close to wineries, beaches, golf courses and the townships of Red Hill, Dromana and Rosebud.
Melbourne, Australia
12 attraction reviews
“Great fun for the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We took two boys aged 6 and 7 strawberry picking here and they loved it! We arrived around 10.00am and had breakfast there. We all had pancakes and cannot complain. They were good size meals with lots of strawberries on them. After breakfast we did the u-pick. It was $20.00 for a family of 4 which includes 2x500gm and 2x250gm punnets which we thought was pretty good value. The boys had so much picking them, so no doubt we will be back again. There is a store there so if you do not want to pick them yourself you can just buy them and there is a big range of other strawberry products - jams, wines, ice creams, chocolates etc. We look forward to enjoying the strawberries all week as they are delicious!

Visited March 2013

“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Since I was on my university holidays I decided to have a weekend out and visit a strawberry farm. Before leaving my house I call to ask if I could pick a few kilos of strawberries as the website stipulated 500grams is included with the entery cost or something along those lines. Since it would be an hour and half drive I wanted to make it worth while. The male person who answers my call said it was fine to do so, they will charge me the normal $12 per kilo no matter how many I were to pick. So I jump into my car and drive to the farm to find out they don't do such thing. There were so many people in line waiting that I got nasty lookes from every customer as to why am I holding the line up with stupid enquiris. Not my fault that they don't employ enought people behind registers!!
I was obviously embarrassed by all this and quickly asked could I pick two kilos? Responses I was given is, we usually don't do this but yes. I thought I would be given a bucket or a bag to make it comfortable to pick but I was given four small plastic containers which made it so uncomfortable to hold and pick. Not a very pleasant experience overall. Use ove for almost two hours to be told this, when I could have been informed when I phoned up. Go to this farm if you plan to pick 500 grams, hopefully your living near by as its would be an expensive trip otherwise. Personally, I wouldn't be back, strawberries weren't that good, hard to find as they were short on supply and customer service was appoling.

“The Best Strawberry's..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

You can pick your own Strawberry's but we just bought ours from the store. They are best! And the ice cream is delicious.

Visited January 2013
Melbourne, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“Amazing place for a Milkshake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My family visited for an afternoon of strawberry picking during our summer holidays.
We had to go to their "sister" farm to actually pick the strawberries because their on site field were closed but we still had a fantastic time. (No complaints from any of the kids!).
We then drove to the main farm and had strawberry milkshakes under the grape covered pegola. Simply perfect on a hot summer's afternoon.
Each bucket of strawberries cost $10 and we needed cash for the sister farm.

Visited January 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Good family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good family fun in sunny weather. Picked strawberries and have the sundae. Nice! Cafe only serves desserts so if you are looking for lunch, you need to keep looking. Good family bonding and activity time, esp for the young ones.

Visited November 2012