As stated, have stayed here many times previously and still enjoy this property. I love the location, being away from Surfers Paradise area and therefore quiet and surrounded by greenery, but still only around a 20 minute drive to the beaches. Room decor is modern and fresh and I think they may recently have upgraded beds as these were super comfortable. Couple of small gripes; airconditioning is set way too hot (21 C) and for rooms which face west (ie hot), temp in room never gets down to this, even in the middle of the night. Maintenance advises the temperature cannot be set lower. Since the bed only has quite a thick doona on it (no blankets in room), this isnt very comfortable.
Breakfast offering is quite extensive, but found all of the fruit hard, tasteless and underripe. Definitely not what you expect in Queensland.
Otherwise recommend this hotel highly, just close the curtains during the day to help with the radiant heat.
- Also Known As:
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel Benowa
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel
- Racv Royal Pines Ashmore
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Australia - Benowa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart, contemporary and set on a world-class golf course, RACV Royal Pines Resort offers everything needed for a sun-kissed holiday on Queensland’s most famous stretch of coastline. Set a short distance from the white sandy beaches of the Gold Coast, and at the heart of the region’s sand belt, this 100-hectare resort is set on a champion golf course. It’s midway between the sparkling coastline and the lush beauty of the hinterland rainforests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your RACV Royal Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.