This resort caught my eye in the RACV magazine coinciding with my new golf hobby. My husband, 8 yr old son and I shared a room on the 16th floor overlooking the magnificent golf course. We had two double beds. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. The housekeeping was terriffic, they replaced towels daily and my sons bed was made up with his cuddly toys sitting up to greet us on our return to the room, a lovely and appreciated touch. Staff were so friendly, they always said something friendly to us when they served us or had contact with us, all with natural genuineness. Loved the golf course and the golf staff, I think I lost two balls and only pared on one hole but the course is gorgeous and kept beautifully, the greenskeepers even raked out a couple of bunkers for us. There was a free golf clinic for guests on a Wednesday morning, the three of us enjoyed and appreciated the pro's instruction. We had the buffet breakfast most mornings, it was very good quality. We loved room service a couple of nights when we were tired from Wet n Wild and golf respectively. Very reasonably priced too, well worth it. Dinner at Amici was excellent. The seafood buffet was terrific too, I had a very good share of crab, oysters and prawns....yum. I liked being away from Surfers, we had a hire car which we parked in the underground car park a few steps away from the lift, very convenient. There is a bus from the hotel that will take you into Surfers if you dont have a car. We did the theme park thing, expected it to be bad on school hols and it was, no surprise there. I recommend Royal Pines Resort, we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smart, contemporary and set on a world-class golf course, RACV Royal Pines Resort offers everything needed for a sun-kissed holiday on Queensland’s most famous stretch of coastline. Set a short distance from the white sandy beaches of the Gold Coast, and at the heart of the region’s sand belt, this 100-hectare resort is set on a champion golf course. It’s midway between the sparkling coastline and the lush beauty of the hinterland rainforests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your RACV Royal Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Racv Royal Pines Hotel Benowa
- Racv Royal Pines Ashmore
- RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast, Australia - Benowa