“The Larry show is worth the trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Diner, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
washington dc
“The Larry show is worth the trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

We wish we had found theTrap a little earlier in our trip. Really cool spot.View is great and Larry is a one of a kind proprietor. We will be back!

• Visited December 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South Orange, New Jersey
“Lobster Rolls are not Lobster Rolls. Skip this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

I was very perturbed to go last week (12/25/10) and order their so called famous lobster rolls. It is a crappy piece of bread with miniature SHRIMP meat, not an ounce of LOBSTER to be found. $11????? Not even worth $3. Doesnt seem like they care an ounce but instead swindle their customers to believe they are serving lobster. Take a quick drive or long walk and go to Miss Lucy's instead.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Oak Park, Illinois
“Lobster rolls that are to die for!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

Larry,

Thank you so much for the fun and fabulous food last week! It hasn't even been a week and I already miss your lobster rolls and rum punch! Neil and Michele sure loved Jeff's homebrew.!

I have been wearing my long-sleeved t-shirt this week since I need something to keep me warm in the snow and ice of Chicago.

Say hi to everyone down there!

We miss you!

Kathy, Neil and Michele (we stayed at Concordia)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, New Hampshire
“This place is awesome! Missing this stop would be like going to France and forgetting to see the Eiffel Tower!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

Boasting one of the best views on the island, the Tourist Trap is a fun and inviting spot to sit, relax, drink , and sample one of Larry's famous Manchester, NH hot dogs. I mean these things are to die for! Dog lovers rejoice!
Cheryl and Larry are personable, extremely hospitable and down to earth people. They have a little piece of paradise in this gem of a place.
Definitely, a place to check out!

N. Illinois
“Cool little spot, really good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

We stopped for lunch one day and it turned out to be one our best meals all week. We ordered 2 grouper tacos and a lobster to split between my wife and I. We ended up ordering 2 more tacos and another lobster roll before we were finished with the first round. I really loved the fish tacos and my wife really liked the lobster rolls. She also ordered the Drink Right Stay Left(???) and I had a great Bloody Mary. Like I said one of our best meals on the island. We loved it!