“Great food, bad mood” 4 of 5 stars

(340) 776-5336
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Coral Bay
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
“Great food, bad mood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I must say that the food was really good (fresh red snapper) Had a lovely atmosphere, wind blowing in from the bay. But the waitress was in a piss poor mood. Made a great evening into a poor evening. Drove from Cruz bay to get poor service.

Visited June 2013

iowa
“Worth the Drive from Cruz Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Amazing Ambiance, Staff, and Food. This is a top 5 restaurant and you will not be disappointed!!! I accidentally left my Credit Card behind and when we went back the next day they had set it aside for us. Very trustworthy folks.

Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Favorite Place on St. John”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My family’s favorite restaurant in St. John, let alone Coral Bay. Went on Sunday night when we arrived- had calamari and conch fritters for appetizers- very yummy! My brother thinks their conch is the best in St. John. Mom, dad and I had various preparations of the grouper- so good! My brother had swordfish blackened and loved it. You get a nice helping of delicious mushroom risotto with each entre, which was also very tasty. Went again on Friday night for Tuna Ponzu night, and it was worth it! Definitely more crowded that evening, but we still got a 4 top in just about 10 minutes when we arrived around 7. Had the tuna ponzu as an appetizer and really enjoyed! Got the muscles as well- which were huge in both size and portion, and in a slightly spicy broth- delicious. The scallops were ordered by my mom and dad each, ponzu style, and I think those were maybe the best scallops I have ever eaten! My brother got the waho ponzu style and enjoyed it. I had the tuna ponzu for dinner, and while the tuna was amazing and perfectly cooked, I think I’d only get it as an appetizer in the future, as the noodles and seaweed salad which accompany it didn’t thrill me at all. The Drink Right, Keep Left is one of my favorite drinks as well. Can’t wait to return!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durham, North Carolina
“Nice outdoor dining in Coral Bay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stopped by Aqua Bistro one evening in May 2013. It's greatest asset is it's location and outdoor eating. The set-up is probably the best in Coral Bay. The food and drinks were adequate but not exceptional in my opinion.

Visited May 2013
Danville, California
“Only one word to describe the food at Aqua Bistro--wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We spent eight nights in Coral Bay. Three of those nights we ate at Aqua Bistro and EVERYTHING was perfect. The scallops, the seared ahi tuna, the macadamia crusted grouper...fresh, fresh, fresh. Even the prime rib, according to my husband, was excellent. Great wait staff, great food, great preparation, great rum drinks, great desserts. Need I say more?? Oh....I can't comment on the prices as I decided upon arrival that I would not pay much attention to them 'cause we were on vacation.

• Visited May 2013