“Best Place in Langkawi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Pari-Pari Langkawi

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pantai Tengah
La Pari-Pari Langkawi
You added La Pari-Pari Langkawi to your Saves list
2273, Jalan Pantai Tengah | Kampung Tasek Anak, Pantai Tengah, Pantai Tengah, Langkawi 07000, Malaysia   |
Hong Kong
“Best Place in Langkawi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Honestly, before my staying in La Pari-Pari, I suspected some of the great reviews for this hotel were written by someone related to this hotel. But after 2 nights staying there, I can say all those good comments are real!!

I fell in love with La Pari Pari in the first sight because of the relaxing atmosphere (white decoration, open air restaurant beside the swimming pool) & the friendly staff. Well, the word 'staff' did not describe best. They're more like my friends. After day of outing, sitting in the restaurant having a glass of cocktail, fish & chips & chitchatting with my new friends was the best moment I had in Langkawi.

Okay let me talk about the things that usually people concern when selecting a hotel. La Pari Pari does not locate right beside the beach, but close enough. Pantai Cenang is a small area so no matter where the hotel is you can't be too far away from anything in the area. The room is spacious & clean. The restaurant - Fat Cupid - is wonderful. No matter you live there or not, it worth to go just to have a drink or meal.

I'll definitely stay with La Pari Pari again if I go Langkawi again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Karina B, Owner at La Pari-Pari Langkawi, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Hi!

The feeling's mutual - we too felt like you were our old friends by the time you left! :-)

We are glad we managed to make your stay in Langkawi a pleasant one and hope you both do come back some day!!! Either that or we'll just have to come and visit you! :-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
KL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I had read quite a bit about La Pari-Pari even before I arrived but what I didn’t expect was how much larger the rooms were. I’m not sure what the built-up is but the layout of the room is such that there’s a large area for the wardrobe, luggage and fridge, which I reckon is probably about quarter the size of the whole room. Sure beats walking crab-like in some standard hotel room. An open space clothes rack in lieu of a big bulky cupboard got both my thumbs up. And the bathroom? If I could do a cartwheel, I’d be able to do 3 quite comfortably!

But the charm of La Pari-Pari is not just the place itself but the people running it, and a HUGE thank you goes to Karina, Jacky, Jeremy and the whole team at both La Pari-Pari and Fat Cupid for making us feel soooo at home. I have two major complaints though - Tried as I did, I haven’t been able to satisfy my nyonya sambal prawns craving since I got back to KL; and I haven’t had that completely-dead-to-the-world sleep I had there since I left La Pari-Pari. Which only means I’ll be back!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your lovely review.

And yes, the sambal prawns and comfy bed will both be here awaiting your return - along with our entire crew! :-)

We hope you'll come up and stay again with us soon - I miss our chats by the bar :-)
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Thank you so much to all the folks at La Pari-Pari for the wonderful hospitality, warmth, humour, and mad fun.
I've not enjoyed a holiday this much in a very long time. And it's testament to the power of this place and the special people who work here, that the knots in my neck and back began to relax within minutes of arriving.

Would I recommend a stay at La Pari-Pari to others? The selfish part of me says "Don't do it, you won't get a room there in future."
But a little winged creature on my shoulder says, "Share the love. There's plenty to go around."

Go find your bliss in this place. I did.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
We're glad you had a relaxing time with us. We have to admit, we actually believe there is a little bit of magic in the place, hence it's name :-) I personally don't tire of looking out at our garden every evening as the sun sets - it's one of my favourite views and am glad we got to share it with you.

Do come back :-) We miss you!!!
Subang Jaya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

The first thing that hits you when you reach Lapari-pari are its whiter than white walls framed against the crystal blue sky. The resort is tucked away from the bustle of Pantai Cenang yet near enough to walk to the sea. The pool is small but endless. Karina, the proprietor, is a smart, friendly cookie. Ask her to guide you through the cube-in-a-dessert mental model. You’ll send hours thinking about your cube.

Lapari-pari is unlike other resorts in Langkawi. There is something about the way it looks, the feeling it exudes and its aura that will envelope you. Expect to sleep well and to eat well (if you head to FatCupid). If you are after some R&R, you probably won’t leave.

Dear EBoey

We have to say, our poolside has not looked as glamourous since you all left :-)

Thank you for staying with us. We had a great time hosting you and your friends, and do hope you all come back!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Are you ready to be pampered ,loved and get wild all on one night ??Then " La Pari Pari" is the place for you.After two Years in Langkawi living at a five star hotel and a lovely apartment ...I spent my last few days at this wonderful cozy place .Small intimate ,stylish .
Well done Karina and Family .I can write pages,but you need to experience yourself.
Internet,Pool,Food,Friends,Drinks,Laugh,Love

Room Tip: No gym,but small plunge pool ,sea is 2 mins walk away .All the rooms are huge with huge baths .Great...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear HRHSoraya

Thank you so much for being such a strong supporter of ours - both you and your hubby have been truly kind to us. We're so sorry you moved away from the island and miss you both terribly. So do come back and visit!!!!
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I love La Pari Pari. Even the name conjures up something classy, cosy and caring. Yes, from the CEO herself Karina to Jeremy, Keith and Jackie who own the restaurant, one word describes them all, CARING. This is how i feel whenever i visit for the food and a swim. The food is very good and my fave dish is the Thai salad and of course fish and chips. if you are after some great fresh salads, this the place. Jeremy who is ever attentive makes some sexy drinks and comfy coffees. i hope to sleep in one of their rooms upon my return to Langkawi. If its bed is as nice as the owners, i may well be writing a glowing report. La Pari Pari is my second home and what one loves, one shares. Enjoy an a day of fun and TLC there when you visit the island which can be horrendously over priced in many places but LPP is not one of them. cheers from cold London

Room Tip: all the rooms are new and fresh. it is a very quiet boutique hotel chalet style. Nice and serene awa...
Dear Monistorz

Am sure you know by now that we look forward to your visits whenever you are back here on the island - speaking of which, when are you back again?? :-) We miss you!!!

Thank you for your kind words about us. We truly enjoy your company too, and hope we will continue to have the privilege of hosting you at the restaurant or perhaps someday at the hotel itself, for a long time to come :-)
Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous!

La Pari-Pari is a sweet escape. A hidden gem it has the best of everything you’re looking for when getting away; serenity, sand, comfort, great food and the most amiable of characters running the show.

You can very easily lose yourself here. Secluded from the tourist thoroughfare of the storefronts and restaurants of Pantai Chenang, it is also near enough to not feel left out. La Pari-Pari is not beach-fronted but it makes no matter because sand and surf is just a five minute walk away.

The chalets are quaint, adorable, clean and private. When lying in the amazingly comfy duvets provided (with the best pillows, ever!) you look out into your own little secret garden.

The grounds are shaded by trees that were not sacrificed to make way for construction. You get a nice mix of the ‘kampung’ vibe with modern amenities like hot showers, air-conditioning, a pool, which some of us can’t live without.

It is also Eco-conscious, where it can be, which is another huge plus point

Their restaurant, Fat Cupid serves the best food and Jeremy who runs the bar pampers you and never neglects you even when he’s doing a million other things all at once!

La Pari-Pari can easily be the go to place for the chillaxed. And as the name hints at, it is a place with a touch of magic.

Dear Membuaya

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and do hope you'll come back again and visit soon!!!

We too love the fact that we are close to everything yet just far away enough as to enjoy some peace and serenity when needed ;-)

We miss you!!

Been to La Pari-Pari Langkawi? Share your experiences!